We are looking for someone experienced to join our retail team during the busy Christmas period!
You will primarily be responsible for driving sales through engaging with customers, answering sales enquiries, ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and ensuring there is a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the store.
You must be used to work in a fast pace environment and will also be responsible for various support and administrative tasks outlined below. A keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic appreciation for good design is a must.
Days of the week and hours
- Shift work Monday – Sunday
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in high end design retail
- Meeting daily sales targets
- Providing customers with a well-informed, polite, friendly and high quality service
- Managing POS processes, wrapping and/or box up goods for customers
- Offering customers assistance with enquiries via telephone, email and in-store
- Opening & closing the shop (including cashing up in the evenings)
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and always well stocked and replenished
- Receiving and processing incoming deliveries
- Processing and fulfilling online orders
- Ensuring accurate communication between fellow staff members of ongoing orders and/or customer enquiries
- Assisting with stock taking and updating our stock management system when necessary
- Responsible for security within the store
- Assist the café team, management and office team or kitchen team when required
- Follow our company policies and procedures
- Be passionate about our company ethos and products and act as a brand ambassador for Industry & Co in your behavior and outlook at all times
- Maintain the store appearance at all times
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. More important than this are the pleasant working conditions as part of a fantastic team.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Christmas Retail Sales Assistant" to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!