Ergonomic Baby Carrier - Explore - Discover
- Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out. Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- No bulk, innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design. Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood. Can be used from 3,2 - 20,4 kg, no infant insert required
- Breathable & lightweight cotton. Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Padding where needed for extra comfort. Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 - 38 cm.
- Depending on the neck pillow placement, the height of the panel is 34 cm tall when the pillow is snapped down and 43 cm when snapped up.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm tall and 69 cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm (waistband total of ~ 145 cm long)