Marketing Manager (FT)
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated creative thinker and a passionate marketer.
This will be a stand-alone role for both Industry & Co. retail & online store and café as well as our little sister kids store Barn. You will be primarily responsible for conceptualizing, planning, executing and leading social media marketing within our brand guidelines across all social platforms and websites for both stores. You will create content for use across all digital marketing avenues including, but not limited to website, Instagram, Facebook.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, the ability to drive customer engagement, follower growth, retention, and sales. You will have excellent communication skills, and most importantly, be passionate about the company ethos.
- A minimum of two years’ proven track record of social media strategy success(es)
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline desirable, but not essential
- A strong sense of design and proficient in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to draw a monthly/quarterly business review and establish regular reporting against set goals and KPIs.
- Maximize SEO and SEM on our website business across both website platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and computer skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High level IT skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about getting things done
- Self-starter excited by the potential to work as part of a small, dynamic team
- Develop and plan marketing strategies to ensure growth and increased sales, both in-store and online.
- Plan social media strategy schedule alongside our senior management team
- Style, photograph, and edit images. Ensure high resolution imagery and image descriptions are made available from suppliers to both Industry & Co. and Barn.
- Maintain press folders and make them readily available to all press & media contacts for both brands
- Liaise with all departments to ensure all areas are being promoted correctly, ensuring the strategy supports the needs of the business.
- When required, create and manage paid social strategy, including budget, creative direction and ROI.
- Interact with social influencers and customers through our social media platforms.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, press, and media on a regular basis for advertising.
- Create a social media spreadsheet to include post image, text, likes, time of post, paid/unpaid post, day of the week, web visits, boosted sales etc and present feedback on engagement, conversion, audience growth and sales to management on a weekly/monthly basis providing context to results / analytics.
- Investigate content errors and provide timely solutions.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date reporting within an agreed reporting matrix for regular discussion with senior management.
- Manage and maintain the product image folders to allow anybody to easily find product and other images when required.
The day-to-day requirements of this role will be discussed at interview.
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV with the subject line “Marketing Manager” to email@example.com telling us a little about yourself and why you would like to work with us here at Industry & Co/Barn.